Prevent your dog's undercoat from matting with the Safari® Dog Single or Double Row Undercoat Rakes! The single row undercoat rake keeps long-haired dogs' coats healthy and beautiful with precision tapered pins that penetrate deeply into the coat. For dogs with extra thick, heavy coats, the double-row rake features dual-length pins for maximum performance. Your dog won't fuss during grooming thanks to the gentle but effective rounded rotating pins. The single row dog rake with rotating pins works well on breeds with medium undercoats, while the double row option is best for breeds with dense undercoats. Add this to your grooming routine to maintain your dog's beautiful coat!
- Deeply penetrates undercoats with precision tapered pins to prevent matting.
- Maintains a healthy, beautiful coat by removing mats and tangles.
- Single-row rakes designed for medium- and long-haired coat lengths.
- Double-row rakes tackle thicker, dense undercoats.
- Rounded pins offer added comfort for no-fuss grooming.
Great for Long Hair.
Prevents matting with regular use.