Rx REQUIRED! We will verify your prescription before finalizing your order. If a prescription is not on file, we will contact you for further information on obtaining a prescription.
EASY ON DOGS. TOUGH ON TICKS AND FLEAS.
Credelio® (lotilaner) is a small, tasty³ chewable that’s approved for all puppies and dogs 8 weeks of age or older that weigh 4.4 pounds or greater.
Powerful, yet easy on your dog. Credelio’s active ingredient, lotilaner, is a member of the isoxazoline family, a novel class of parasiticides that in an in vitro study, showed strong activity on the receptors of ticks and fleas, and no activity on the receptors of dogs.4
- Stays 100% effective all month long against fleas.1
- In a head-to-head study, 100% of dogs were flea free after three months of treatment with Credelio versus just 93.2% of dogs treated with NexGard.3
- Greater than 97% efficacy against ticks in 48 hours throughout entire month following treatment.
- Kills ticks for up to 37 days.5
Easy on Dogs
- Powerful, yet easy on your dog. Credelio’s active ingredient, lotilaner, is a member of the isoxazoline family, a novel class of parasiticides that in an in vitro study, showed strong activity on the receptors of ticks and fleas, and no activity on the receptors of dogs.4
- Gentle enough for all puppies and dogs 8 weeks of age or older that weigh 4.4 pounds or greater.
CREDELIO kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis) and the treatment and control of tick infestations [Amblyomma americanum (lone star tick), Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick), Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick) and Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick)] for one month in dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older, and weighing 4.4 pounds or greater.
Important Safety Information
The safe use of Credelio in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures. The most frequently reported adverse reactions are weight loss, elevated blood urea nitrogen, excessive urination, and diarrhea. Please see full Credelio product information for complete safety information or contact your veterinarian.
1Cavalleri D, et al. Assessment of the speed of flea kill of lotilaner (Credelio™) throughout the month following oral administration to dogs. Parasites & Vectors. 2017;10:529
2Murphy M, et al. Laboratory evaluation of the speed of kill of lotilaner (Credelio™) against Ixodes ricinus ticks on dogs. Parasites & Vectors. 2017;10:541
3Karadzovska D, et al. A randomized, controlled field study to assess the efficacy and safety of lotilaner flavored chewable tablets (Credelio™) in eliminating fleas in client-owned dogs in the USA. Parasites & Vectors. 2017;10:528
4Rufener L, et al. The novel isoxazoline ectoparasiticide lotilaner (Credelio™): a non-competitive antagonist specific to invertebrates γ-aminobutyric acid-gated chloride channels (GABACls). Parasites & Vectors. 2017;10:530
5Murphy M, et al. Laboratory evaluations of the immediate and sustained efficacy of lotilaner (Credelio™) against four common species of ticks affecting dogs in North America. Parasites & Vectors. 2017;10:523
Credelio is a trademark of Elanco or its affiliates.